A few things you need to consider before your visit:
- If you can please come alone for your eye-test if possible.
- Please try not to be too early for your appointment, (at busy times you may have to wait outside).
- Always wear a face covering during your visit, (please ensure that it covers both mouth and nose), unless you are exempt due to medical reasons.
- Please use the hand-sanitizer provided or your own on entering the branch.
- Social distancing should be observed during your visit.
What we are doing to keep you safe during your visit:
- Following the recent National Lockdown announcement, we can confirm that as an essential service we are open as normal.
- We always wear the appropriate PPE in all our branches.
- The test room and equipment are thoroughly cleaned between patients - as are any spectacles you try on. Appointments are spaced so that we have adequate time to do this between
- Contactless payment is available.